Keys to the lockers in the third floor stacks area are available from the circulation desk. They will be lent for a maximal period of one day (not overnight) using your IRC Library Card. All personal belongings must be removed and keys must be returned before the library closes on the day which the key was borrowed.
- Keys to lockers will be lent for a maximum of one full day, but not overnight. Regardless if a key is
checked out at 9 a.m. or 6 p.m, it will be due 15 minutes before closing that evening.
- If a key is not returned before the library closes, fines of 2 € per day will accrue. Fines reach a
maximum at 15 €.
- If a locker key is more than 24 hours overdue, the locker will be opened and the personal belongings will be removed from the locker. If personal belongings are not retrieved from the lost and found at the circulation desk within 30 days, they will be discarded.
- If a locker key is not returned within fourteen days, the locker key cylinder will be replaced. The patron will be billed 25 € for the replacement and a 10 € processing fee.
- In the case that the lock malfunctions or keys are lost, please report this immediately to the circulation desk.
- Please do not store library books which are not checked out, non-circulating books, newspapers or magazines in the lockers. Food which can spoil or spill should also not be stored in the lockers.
- The IRC-Library is not liable for the safety of your personal belongings.